Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Wait is killing me!!

Howdy...my name is Angee G. and I signed up to be a LuLaRoe Consultant on May 3rd.  I have officially been stalking my emails for 21 days...21 days and I still have not heard a peep from the main office.  It is driving me crazy, like not the normal it is a little annoying crazy, but the kind that makes your eye twitch, heart race, blood pressure rise and skin flush!!!!  But wait...I guess before I get to that...I should start from the beginning...

Back in February my cousin, Katie invited me to a Facebook on-line pop up party for a clothing brand that was new to me.  Of course, just like you are prompted to do, she started to promote herself a few weeks ahead of time to get all of us interested in what she would be selling.  I was instantly interested in checking out the leggings.  I have never heard of them, but the marketing sure had me sold from the description, "Buttery Soft".  So, I waiting for the day to arrive so I could rummage through the albums to find that "Unicorn" find.  Well I found a incredible pair of heart leggings...and a black Irma.  I was so excited because it was just around Valentines Day and I could not wait to get my shipment so that I could wear them out and be festive.  When the mail arrived, I literally shrieked.  I tore open the package and then there was LOVE!!  They were so soft and so pretty!!  I immediately tried them on...in the kitchen!!  Who cares if my neighbors can see...What you never saw a woman in her undies before??  That was the day that I fell head over heels for LuLaRoe!  

From there, I would tell random people to feel me up to prove to them the texture of the material was out of this world.  The looks I would get were a little expected.  I mean if they weren't feeling me up...I certainly was feeling myself up.  All this goodness could not be taken for granted!  So after my first buy, I started to join site after site, and my bank card took quite a spanking for about a month or so.  It got to the point that all I did was search the websites, looking for my next fix (yes, I compared LuLaRoe to addiction).  Anyone that has experienced these clothes knows exactly what I am talking about. It was not until the one day I was at work that I thought..."Hey"...maybe I should become a Consultant...I wonder what is all involved.  So the research started...the U-tube videos....the questions that have been asked a million time by a million people (ok...maybe not a million...but a whole heck of a lot of people).  Then the day came that I decided...I'm going to do this...Yep...I am going to take the chance and sell LuLaRoe.  That was 21 days ago!!  ARGH!!!!!!!  

I am a type A personality...so I need to have everything in order and I need it to happen yesterday.  So...waiting for a email from the main office to tell me that my paperwork is ok...and that I will be on the queue has caused me some great angst.  I have already gotten my emails out to all my friends and family and did a update reminder.  My Facebook page has been set up and I am already having people join, Instagram, Twitter, U-Tube and Periscope are used actively to promote this up and coming opportunity.  I have researched my backdrop, lighting, bust, business cards, poly mailers, clothes racks, hangers, tri-pod, label printer, location of my LuLa room, set up my financial spreadsheet and now I just need to order and get my inventory.  For the LOVE of LuLa...please let this email come soon...or I will need to be committed!!  

The wait is REAL...and is only for the strong.  I consider myself to be strong...but this just may break me.  

5 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! I'm right there with you Angee. I can't believe it's taking 2 months. That's so far away from now. But hey, at least we have time to prepare. If you want to read my blog too, it's www.buylularoeonlin.com. Good luck to you! Let's keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will be an awesome consultant when it finally happens. Your addicted friends and family will be so happy to get LuLaRoe first hand. ��

      Delete
    2. Thank you Maxine. I plan on trying to be a Top Notch Consultant that offers information, honesty and works hard to make woman remember their beauty. I am so glad to have you as a friend and customer.

      Delete
  2. Ummm...Marcie....your site is INCREDIBLE!! Great job!! For anyone else that wants to check Marcie's site out make sure you go to www.buylularoeonline.com. She has some really great information on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angee! I just saw your reply comment because I saw your tweet. LOL You are rocking it too! Hey, if you want to comment on one of my blogs, I'll go ahead and give you a shout out too! :)

    ReplyDelete