Wednesday, May 25, 2016

So tell me more about this LuLaRoe....



Hello Fellow and Future Roe'ers...I wanted to give you a breakdown of what I will be carrying for my launch.  Now of course I will start to bring more inventory on and different styles as business picks up, but for now...we are going to go with the below.  Besides, everything below with the exception of the leggings is part of the new LuLaRoe On-Board package (more to come on that).  I feel really excited about these styles and I am sure that they are going to be a huge hit with all of you.  Remember that LuLaRoe only cuts a certain many pieces from each design, once that design is gone...it is gone...on to the next pattern.  So you possibly can have a unique piece that no-one in your area has.  


Randy Tee - $35  (XXS - 3XL)
- This shirt is AWESOME!!  Soft, comfortable and comes in so many different patterns and colors.  I personally could live in these shirts.  They go with leggings, jeans and skirts.  You can dress them up or down depending on your mood.  I personally own a good many of them...and I plan to acquire quite a few more.  Many refer to this shirt as a Baseball T for the sleeves frequently come in a different color or design than the body of the shirt.  I normally wear a Large shirt, but I got myself a Large (more form fitting) and a XL for a relaxed look.  I recommend you do the same. 


Irma Top - $35 (XXS - 3XL)
- This very roomy and versatile shirt can be worn in so many ways; it all depends on what your style is.  You can wear it naturally and let it cover all those assets.  You can knot it for a more fitted look.  It can be belted, and worn with just about anything.  It also has recently been worn as a dress.  This was one of the first shirts that I purchased...and I LOVED IT!!  I wore it with a pair of leggings and I felt stylish but relaxed.  Remember these run pretty big, so depending on how you want to wear it, I would size down (1) or (2) sizes for average fit or get your normal size or larger to wear as a dress.  



Nicole Dress - $48 (XXS - 3XL)
-  This dress is one of my favorites.  I just love how pretty they make me feel.  They run true to size, so I normally wear a large and that is what I stuck with when ordering.  They do come in different materials, so if you find one that you love in a more textured material...go up a size for comfort.  They are swingy, and girly and they work great as a staple piece.  Simply throw a belt on and a sweater (maybe a Lindsay) and you are ready for work or a night out on the town.  They come in so many FUN colors and designs, that you will not be able to own enough of them. 



Azure Skirt - $35 (XXS - 3XL)

- This skirt brings happiness to people's lives.  It is comfortable, colorful and affordable.  You can pair it with just about anything.  It has wonderful movement and comes in multiple different fabrics. This skirt can also also be worn as a halter top...which is SUPER cute!!  It has a yoga type band that can be folded down or you can leave it up for a high waist look.  I recommend this skirt to anyone that is looking for a great skirt for work or play.  It hits right at the knee.  True to size. 


Cassie - $35 (XS - 3XL)
- Awww...the fabulous Cassie!!  The most fabulous and flattering pencil skirt you will ever own...and the patterns...I can't even contain myself when I think about this skirt.  It is stretchy and offers lots of range of motion, so you are not restricted like you would be in most other pencil skirts.  If you are looking for a more comfortable look, choose true to size, but if you want to step it up, size down and go for the more Bodycon look.  This skirt looks great on all sizes! 


Lindsay Kimono - $48 (S-M-L)
- One of the softest and prettiest wraps I have ever seen.  It goes so well with all of LuLaRoe pieces.  There is nothing that you can not pair this kimono with.  They come in lace, chiffon, sweater and polyester, so depending on which one you choose you can wear it year round.  They are 3/4 length and I promise you will not want to take it off.  Definitely a go-to layering piece.  I plan on adding more to my wardrobe very soon. 


One Size Leggings - $25 (2 - 10)
Tall & Curvy Leggings - $25 (12 - 22)

 - Legging are Pants first of all!!  Anyone that tells you they are not, have not tried a pair of these leggings.  They are the best thing since the creation of dirt.  They fit perfectly, they are fun, they don't move when you bend down to expose your fragile areas and as you may have heard...they feel like BUTTER!!!.  They just are the most wonderful leggings I have ever owned.  You will become obsessed with these, and I promise you that as soon as you try one pair...that you soon will be staying up late searching consultants sites to win the 'Unicorn" pair you have been hunting for.  Mark my words!!  Get a pair or miss out!! 



Tween Leggings - $23 (00 - 0)
- Same as above but for Tween or petite woman.  Your kids will thank you when they are the only kids at school that have a certain pattern.  Plus they are super cute with all of the LuLaRoe tops.  I had a customer tell me that her daughter just loves the leggings because she feels that she is on top of the trend.  Make it easy on yourself...buy your tween a pair...they will be sooo happy!!  And for the smaller woman out there...try tween if the One size are too tall for you. 


Kids Leggings - $23 (S/M = 2-8, L/XL=8-14)
- The kids legging are just so adorable.  They are cut from the same material as the OS/TC/Tween.  They also come in some really cute patterns and colors.  On some occasions they can be matched in a Mommy & Me collection which offers both sizes in the same print.  What little girl doesn't want to look just like her Mommy??  The best part about these leggings is the sizes are pretty flexible, so your little one can have them for years before growing out of them. 




So that is my take on the items I will currently be holding in my inventory once I launch.  Please feel free to contact me @ lularoeangeeg@gmail.com or check out my website on Facebook @ LuLaRoe Angee Gercak if you have any questions.  I would love to assist you with anything you need.  




No comments:

Post a Comment