Friday, May 27, 2016

I'm officially on the Queue....now what??


My day started out like any other normal day, wake up, make my tea, take care of the fuzzies, off to work I go.  From there I normally like to load my personal email along with my work email...I don't want to miss anything, business or pleasure.  Drats...still no email from the Home Office saying my paperwork was ok.  So, I check the LuLaRoe Queue...goodness it hasn't been updated.  What is going on?  I need some movement for sanity sake.  Frustration overcomes me,  and although recently I tried not to vent to my team...I decided to throw a post out there to simply ask, "So how often does the Home Office update the Queue?"  Majority stated weekly...so I sunk back down in my chair with hopes that I would hear something soon.  It was then it happened...an email popped up from the Home Office.  SHRIEK....my insides start jumping and dancing and screaming for JOY!!  It is happening...I am officially on the QUEUE!!  One step closer to being On-boarded and starting my business.  I immediately went onto my Team page to announce the fantastic news, people started chiming in which made me even more excited.  The amount of support my team offers makes my heart grow a size bigger. I am so very thankful to have those ladies to lean on.  Every consultant needs the ladies/gentlemen in their group.  They are a huge help and all of them understand where you are or will be.  

But now what....I'm on the Queue...where do I go from here?  Where do I start?  How long do I have to get things ready?  A couple weeks?  A month?  More?  On average 200 people a day are being on-boarded...does that mean my time will be here in July??  I can't take any chances, for I have to be ready to hit the ground running as soon as I get the call.  I have so much to buy.  I have already researched everything, but I didn't pull the trigger on anything because I made a promise that I would try to pace myself.  I wanted to spread it out so I did not get overwhelmed.  I suggest you do the same if you are interested in getting into this.  But, now is the time that I can actually take some action on that research.  So here is what I have to do and so will you.  Well most of it at least. 

  • Buy Supplies (Backdrop, lighting, poly mailers, tissue paper, label printer, hangers,     clothes racks, business cards, mannequin, decor, baskets, Ikea bags, clear resealable bags, tri-pod & misc. organizational items.
  • Set up a Stamps.com subscription
  • Add as many people possible on the VIP page and get the contests going.  Hopefully friends and family will add people to get the numbers up.  This will offer a fair go at success from the beginning.  (FYI...I got my page ready ahead of time, if you haven't done this...make sure it looks good before you send your invites out)
  • Tell as many people as possible where you are in the process.  Scream it out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, U-Tube, blog it...just get the word out.  
  • Make the space for the LuLaRoe room.  This is going to require me to do some extra work...I am personally using my spare bedroom...currently it is being used as a sports room.  This will need to be moved to another location in the house and I need to reorganize the room to suit the funness that is coming!  This also requires me to organize my office...DRATS...long over due!  
  • Start shaking hands and making names.  Everywhere!!!   Tell at least one to two people about LuLaRoe.  Don't be shy.
  • Prepare any dangling items, bank accounts, financial reporting...  Make sure that all of that is completed so it doesn't have to weigh on your mind.
  • Set up the LuLa room...what will the set up for photos look like.  Practice taking some.  Be prepared.  Get everything ready to go for your first inventory shipment.  You will thank yourself for this.  
  • Start looking for people who want to hold Home Pop-Ups (if this is what you plan on doing).  Talk to local businesses, flea-markets, churches...etc.  
  • Get ready for SUCCESS!! 
So you see...there really is a lot to do...so get going!  I am really excited about all of this...I know that with your help and the help of my team and personal support system I will do great....and SO WILL YOU!  

If you would like to hear more or have any questions...please feel free to email me @ lularoeangeeg@gmail.com or check out my website @ LuLaRoe Angee Gercak.  I would love to help you get started or lead you in the right direction.  Join my team and be part of this wonderful company in making Woman feel beautiful!  We would love to have you!  

3 comments:

  1. When you're waiting to be on queue, have you already purchased your start up inventory or do you do that after you get your queue? I really want to become a consultant but what do I do first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...that is a really great question. Personally I think the best time to work on getting your business started is while you are in the Queue. Start researching everything you will need, shop around, decide on your business plan, how do you want to reach your customers and what image do you want to portray to them? First thing you need to do is find a Sponsor that you like the way they do business, someone that will help you, support you while getting started. I belong to a fantastic up line team and we all support each other to ensure success. I would love to talk to you more and answer any questions you have. You can email me @ lularoeangeeg@gmail.com or go to Facebook and check out my site. https://www.facebook.com/groups/lularoeangeegercak/ I hope you decide to join LuLaRoe for it has changed people's lives and this company stands for independence and beauty and LOVE! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete